Sigma Beauty Essential Kit Mr Bunny
Sigma Beauty Essential Kit Mr Bunny
- Read More
A carefully chosen selection of basic brushes that are a must have for every beauty lover.
Designed to be the only brush set you'll ever truly need to get a perfected finish, the Sigma Essential Kit Mr Bunny is a collection of twelve synthetic bristled applicator. From creating a flawlessly blended base to an effortlessly blended eye look, this kit is the foundation for makeup greatness.
- E05 Eye Liner - A super fine tip brush for the smooth application of both gel and liquid liners.
- E30 Pencil - A precision tipped blending brush ideal for the application and blending of shadows or liner along both the lash and water line.
- E40 Tapered Blending - A fluffy headed brush that come to a tapered end for achieving a perfectly blended crease.
- E55 Eye Shading - A short stubby brush ideal for packing colour all over the lid.
- E60 Large Shader - A flat bristled brush ideal for adding a light wash of colour all over the eyelid.
- E65 Small Angle - A super thin bristled brush set at an angle, perfect for achieving precise lines with both gel and liquid liner.
- E70 Medium Angled Shading - Created to apply a light wash of colour into the either the crease or outer corner.
- F30 Large Powder - A large fluffy headed powder brush ideal for setting your face.
- F40 Large Angled Contour - Created to offer a precise effortlessly blended contour under the cheekbones.
- F50 Duo Fibre - Developed to create a photo shopped finish to the complexion, ideal for being used with both powder and liquids.
- F60 Foundation - A flat bristled brush designed to flawlessly apply foundation to the skin with a streak free finish. Best used with liquid products.
- F70 Concealer - A precise flat bristled applicator perfect for concealing those hard to reach areas.
- Shared By You
E05 Eye Liner:
- Using a gel liner draw the desired design onto the lash line.
- Apply shadow along the lash line and waterline, buffing out as you go.
E40 Tapered Blending:
- Using your favourite shadow work back and forth into the crease for a blended finish.
E55 Eye Shading:
- Picking up your desired eye shadow product press onto the lid.
E60 Large Shader:
- Apply your chosen shadow all over the lid in patting motions.
E65 Small Angle:
- Using either a gel or liquid liner, line along the lash line.
E70 Medium Angled Shading:
- Using your chosen shadow, apply to the outer corner buffing as you go.
F30 Large Powder:
- After choosing a setting powder, buff into the skin in large circular motions for blended finish.
F40 Large Angled Contour:
- Pick up a small amount of your chosen contour colour and buff in light circular motions under the cheekbones.
F50 Duo Fibre:
- Using either a powder or liquid product, buff into the skin in circular motions.
- With the brush collect a small amount of product, work in downwards motions whilst applying to the complexion.
- Using a cream or liquid concealer spread onto areas that need more coverage such as under the eyes and blemishes blending out with your finger tip.
Sigma's makeup brushes are the most forward-thinking in the industry. Armed with one mission, to innovate beauty, designs are forever changing to challenge the beauty industry status quo. Their brushes will always exceed your expectations - foundation applies smoother, eyeshadow more pigmented and contouring becomes incredibly natural. Each fiber is carefully crafted to last a lifetime and is unaffected by liquid and cream products, whilst hand sanded wood provides the perfect handles.
- Delivery & Returns
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one.