Velour Lashes Take It And Go
Velour Lashes Take It And Go
- Read More
Velour Lashes Take It And Go are the ideal false lash choice for girls who crave that wispy lash effect that is constantly in trend.
The pattern of these natural criss-crossed lashes starts thicker at the base and gradually disperses for a flutter-worthy effect. Beautifully handcrafted with 100% authentic Mink Hair, Take It And Go are easy to apply and can be reused up to 25 times for added convenience.
Offering a lightweight, natural look, Velour Lashes are Cruelty-free with Mink Hair ethically sourced from free range zoos, the luxurious Mink Hair is recycled during the shedding seasons and then sterilised to ensure it is completely safe for use.
Find that perfect balance between drama and nature with the iconic Take It And Go from the experts at Velour Lashes.
Did You Know? Celebrities such as Kate Winslet, Beyonce, Kylie Jenner and Demi Lovato are obsessed with Velour Lashes.
- Shared By You
100% authentic and Cruelty-free Mink Hair.
- Before applying lash glue (sold separately), measure to ensure the lashes are the correct length for your eye.
- Trim accordingly - always trim from the outer end and not the inner.
- You want the length of the lash to fall just short of the natural length of your eyes. This will prevent the lash from poking the inner corner of your eye.
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes before applying Velour Lashes.
- Apply lash glue (sold separately) on your Velour Lashes - we recommend Velour Lash Stick.
- Apply the lashes with a pair of tweezers (holding it from the middle of the lash) or with your hands. (It may be easier to start with tweezers.)
- Gently place the lashes on top of (and as close to) your natural lash line.
- Secure the lash by pushing it down towards your lash line (using a cotton bud helps).
- Try not to move the lash too much and give it time to set.
- After the glue has dried, go over your lash line with eyeliner to cover any gaps or glue.
- Because mink fur is 100% natural, you may curl the lashes like real human lashes.
Caring for your Velour Lashes:
- When you're removing your lashes, be as gentle as when you applied them - that means trying not to pull too hard when you're removing them.
- Try using a damp cotton bud (dampen with water or oil free makeup remover) to dab over the band before removing your false lashes. This should also help loosen the glue.
- Once you've removed the lashes from your own lash line, you'll want to make sure to remove any glue from the lashes to prevent them from lying perfectly flat against your lash line on your next application.
- Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
- Velour Lashes are made of 100% natural hair so they will last a long time as long as you don't put any type of product on them.
- Store your Mink lashes in the original casing to avoid collecting dust, bacteria or anything else that might compromise the quality of the hair - storing them like this will ensure that your Velour Lashes retain their shape and, most important stay clean!
- We know we said it before but mascara will ruin the quality of the hair. Love your lashes and only apply mascara to your natural lashes if needed!
Velour Lashes offers high quality false lashes that are long-lasting, lightweight, comfortable and simply flawless! Velour Lashes are handmade with authentic Mink Fur and are designed to perfectly frame to your eyes, no matter what the occasion. Making you feel beautiful and confident, these luxurious lashes will suit any preference. Beauty Bay loves super luxurious 'Complete Me' lashes; the perfect way to achieve the ultimate cat-eye look without being too dramatic!
- Delivery & Returns
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one.